Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Airfry: Honey Cornflakes Cup

Thanks to the encouragement of my friend and sharing recipe that requires easy to get ingredients that I don't have to waste after a baking session. :) 

Ingredients:

About 150gm (Half box of 275gm pack) Cornflakes, lightly crushed in ziplock so it is easier to scoop later) - my kids can eat the balance for breakfast

About 2 tablespoon of Honey - I can use to make honey drink and tea with balance

6 pieces of (Macdonald's) Melted Butter - I improvise by using Macdonald's butter when I order pancakes.

(for topping) Rainbow Sprinkles (the only item I bought specially for this bake).


Steps:

  1. Pre-heat Airfryer 150 - 160 degrees Celsius.
  2. In a pot (use a bigger one so it can hold cornflakes later in step 3), and very low heat, melt butter and mix honey. Remove from heat once butter is melted. (This steps is really short so keep an eye on the pot!)
  3. Pour cornflakes in and mix well.
  4. Scoop mixture into mini cupcake paper. (Easier to use teaspoon.)
  5. Top with rainbow sprinkles.
  6. Airfry at 150 degrees Celsius for 10min to set the cornflakes.
  7. Cool & Store in airtight container.
Enjoy & Share with friends! :) 


No comments: